Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spark

"It only takes a spark..." Raise your hand if you remember singing that song at church camps and youth group meetings in the 80's! It takes you back, doesn't it? But remember the refrain -- "that's how it is with God's love, once you've experienced it. You want to sing, it's fresh like spring, you want to pass it on..." That's what I'm tying to remember -- We were made for more than this. I want to remember that buring in my belly that's like fire -- not like the acidy one I feel when I've over eaten, but like the stirring I feel when I'm passionate about something!

I've found that Sparkpeople.com is a good place to find motivation to live a healthy lifestyle, and interact with others who are doing the same. It's free, and it has thousands of members - Check it out -- my sparkpage is href="http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=LAURALOUPRIEBE">

No comments:

Post a Comment